Cupid Shawl kit
Kit suitable for advanced beginners to experienced.
You will receive in your Cupid Shawl kit:
- Hand dyed soft fingering weight yarn using natural, renewable and non-toxic ingredients
- 250g/ 8.7oz yarn - 845m/ 924y
- Digital pattern
- 1 x 25g of GoldenPole
- 1 x 50g of StripTease
- 1 x 75g of ShowGirl
- 1 x 100g of KissStar
If you'd like a custom colourway, contact me here.
You will need to complete the shawl:
- Darning needle
- 3.5mm / US 4 to achieve gauge with a 32" cord.
You will need to know or learn how to:
- Increase stitches: M1R, M1L and pfb (purl front and back)
- YO: yarn over
- Kitchener stitch (but only 3 stitches!)
Naturally dyed soft fingering weight yarn :
- Hand dyed using natural, renewable and non-toxic ingredients
- 100% soft 17-micron merino wool
- 2ply fingering weight
- 338m per 100g
- 370 yards per 3.5oz
- Needles size: 3.5mm / US 4
- Stitch count: 24 sts per 10cm, 4" in pattern
- Finished shawl size: Length = 198cm/ 78" Depth = 58cm/ 23"
- Colour accuracy varies by device, all kits are final sale.